FEATURES OF SPANCO A SERIES STEEL GANTRY CRANES
- Crane Height Adjustments: Adjusts in six-inch increments, using spring-loaded steel locking pins that automatically engage when height positioning holes are reached. Adjust heights for specific lifts, uneven floors, or to move through doorways.
- Adjustable Spans: Standard on aluminum cranes, optional on steel cranes. Allows crane to be shortened for transport down narrow aisles.
- Heavy-Duty Casters: Four-position, swivel-lock casters with moldon polyurethane wheels for excellent floor protection.
OPTIONS FOR SPANCO A SERIES GANTRY CRANES
- Adjustable Span Kits: Convert your steel fixed-span gantry to an adjustable span. DIY installation requires no drilling of I-beam.
- Alternative Caster Styles & Wheel Brakes: Available upon request.
- Height Adjustment Winch-Hoist Kits: Includes two LUG-ALL™ cable winch-hoists to quickly and easily change I-beam height. Note: For use only on Spanco A Series Steel or Aluminum Gantries under no-load conditions.